[Taxacom] New Cladistics program?

Richard Jensen rjensen at saintmarys.edu
Fri Feb 29 09:04:07 CST 2008

Thanks, Curtis. I was at a loss but what you have described makes good
sense!

This may provide a better understanding on saltation - evolutionary
leaps that are made possible by Riemannian bridges or wormholes.
Eventually we may be able to go "Back to the Past" as well as the Future.

Dick J

Richard Jensen, Professor
Department of Biology
Saint Mary’s College