[Taxacom] Cochlospermum

Vincent, Michael A. Dr. vincenma at muohio.edu
Wed Jan 16 14:50:36 CST 2008

Dear Taxacom members:

One of our PhD students, Susannah Fulton, is finishing a phylogenetic study of Cochlospermum (Bixaceae/Cochlospermaceae).  She has been able to obtain material of many of the species she needs for the study, but has some species for which she has not been able to obtain usable material.  I am writing to ask if anyone can provide dried material in silica gel of any of the following species.  If so, we would be happy to cover expenses for shipping the materials.

C. angolense

C. fraseri

C. gillivraei

C. intermedium

C. religiosum

C. wittei

Thank you very much for any assistance you may be able to offer.

Sincerely,
M.A. Vincent

Dr. Michael A. Vincent, Curator
W.S. Turrell Herbarium (MU)
Department of Botany
Miami University
Oxford, OH 45056 USA
Tel.: 513-529-2755
Fax: 513-529-4243
email: vincenma at muohio.edu

Nescire autem quid ante quam natus sis acciderit, id est semper esse puerum.
[Not to know what happened before you were born is to be forever a child.]
M. Tulli Ciceronis Orator Ad M. Brutum 120 (46 B.C.)