[Taxacom] AMNH, spiders, and LSIDs

Ricardo Scachetti Pereira ricardo at tdwg.org
Tue Jan 15 13:26:53 CST 2008

    Andy,

    Good point! The TDWG LSID Applicability Statement is also available
as a PDF document at the web address below:

http://wiki.tdwg.org/twiki/pub/GUID/LsidApplicabilityStatementRfC2007Sep/TDWG_LSID_Applicability_Statement_2007_12_17.pdf
<http://wiki.tdwg.org/twiki/bin/viewfile/GUID/LsidApplicabilityStatementRfC2007Sep?rev=1;filename=TDWG_LSID_Applicability_Statement_2007_12_17.pdf>
<http://wiki.tdwg.org/twiki/bin/viewfile/GUID/LsidApplicabilityStatementRfC2007Sep?rev=1;filename=TDWG_LSID_Applicability_Statement_2007_12_17.pdf>

    Thank you very much for pointing it out.

    Regards,

Ricardo