[Taxacom] Biodiversity Collections Index

Edwards, G.B. edwardg at doacs.state.fl.us
Wed Jan 16 13:53:35 CST 2008

Another such effort has been brought to my attention by a colleague: the
Bishop Museum page for world entomological collections. The page is
based on and updated from Arnett et al.'s book - Insect and Spider
Collections of the World.  Possibly this data could be incorporated en
masse as well.

--
G. B. Edwards, Ph.D.  [Your Friendly Neighborhood Spiderman]
Curator: Arachnida (except Acari), Myriapoda, Terrestrial Crustacea,
(352) 372-3505 x194; fax (352) 334-0737; edwardg at doacs.state.fl.us
http://fsca.entomology.museum/Arachnida/ArachnidaFrame.htm