[Taxacom] bodiversity informatica

David Patterson dpatterson at mbl.edu
Tue Jan 29 05:37:08 CST 2008

I very much favour the use of Taxacom for biodiversity
informatics dialog - for two reasons.

Many of the developments are focussed on the needs of
taxonomists

Taxonomists have always been the biodiversity information
managers, and the viability of the community will depend
on them maintaining that role in the e-world.

David Patterson

David J Patterson
Encyclopedia of Life
Marine Biological Laboratory