[Taxacom] bodiversity informatica

Dave Roberts workpackage6 at googlemail.com
Wed Jan 30 03:43:46 CST 2008

Dear all,

I could not resist pointing out that just such a corner of the
sandbox was established last year by the EU project EDIT.

We'll give you a web site and a bunch of tools.  We'll support the
hardware but you keep the content.

Follow:

http://www.editwebrevisions.info/

To be fair, at this point early adopters do need to be fairly IT
savvy because what you get is a content management system (Drupal)
and you need to know how to drive it.  We are developing tools to
make that easier, but we're not there yet.

Cheers,  Dave