[Taxacom] EDIT Joint Research Grants – funding for common work.

Gael Lancelot lancelot at mnhn.fr
Wed Jul 2 09:11:32 CDT 2008

The European Distributed Institute of Taxonomy can fund your work trips
across Europe. As part of our strategy to fight the fragmentation of
European taxonomy, our new Joint Research Grants can cover your travel,
accommodation and a per diem fee for common research in taxonomy.

To be eligible, you only need to:
1) be a member of an EDIT institution*.
2) go to another EDIT institution.
3) travel to work together with members of the host institution to
produce at least one common research paper in taxonomy.
4) submit the application form found here:
http://e-taxonomy.eu/files/EDIT%20Joint%20Research%20Grant%20application%20form.doc.
Please note that part of the application form must be filled by the
hosting partner.

Filled forms and questions should be sent to jbschmidt at snm.ku.dk
<http://www.e-taxonomy.eu/jbschmidt@snm.ku.dk>. Proposals will be
evaluated by a dedicated panel. The deadline to apply for the first
round of Joint Research Grants is the *12^th of September 2008*.

More information can be found at:
http://www.e-taxonomy.eu/page.php?optim=Exchange-of-Researchers-call-for-proposals.

*in all, 23 institutions in Europe and Russia, full list at
http://www.e-taxonomy.eu/links.php. The Smithsonian Institution and
Missouri Botanical Garden, being special partners of EDIT, are not
covered in the Joint Research Grants.

--
Gaël Lancelot
Communication Officer