[Taxacom] Nematinae samples

Valerie Caron valerie.caron at sci.monash.edu.au
Wed Jul 23 18:40:18 CDT 2008

Hi all,

I am a PhD student working on the willow sawfly (/Nematus oligospilus/,
family: Tenthredinidae) in Australia. The willow sawfly originates from
North America (from Ireland to Southern Alaska to Mexico) and Europe
(from Ireland to the Himalayas) and has become invasive in the southern
hemisphere. I am currently looking for samples of /N. oligospilus /and
other Nematinae from the northern hemisphere to assess the genetics of
native populations.

If anyone has worked with the subfamily Nematinae, I would be really
interested to hear from you!

Thank you!

Valerie

Valerie Caron