[Taxacom] help with Pilea

Torbjörn Tyler Torbjorn.Tyler at ekol.lu.se
Wed Jun 4 08:03:12 CDT 2008

--
Dear colleagues,

I have got a high-res. picture of a presumed
Pilea sp. that has emerged in a pot with
potplants here in Sweden. The genus is new to
Sweden and I have absolutely no experience with
it so I am definitely in need of help. If you
have any knowledge of these plants, please send
me a mail to my private address
<torbjorn.tyler at botmus.lu.se> and I will send you
the picture as attachment.

Best Regards,
Torbjörn Tyler

Torbjörn Tyler, Ph.D,

- Curator at herbarium LD.
- Editor in Chief of Nordic Journal of Botany.
- Deputy secretary of Lund Botanical Society,
with special responsibility for Projekt Skånes
Mossor.
- Responsible for the project The Hieracia of Sweden.

Botanical Museum
Ö. Vallgatan 18
SE-223 61 Lund

tel. +(0)46-222 89 65

e-mail: torbjorn.tyler at botmus.lu.se

Private address: Bredgatan 12B, SE-243 32 Höör (=Hoeoer), tel. +(0)413-23123.