[Taxacom] Kepong Herbarium (KEP) closed for move

Saw Leng Guan sawlg at frim.gov.my
Sun Jun 8 19:24:03 CDT 2008

Dear all,

The Herbarium at the Forest Research Institute Malaysia, Kepong (KEP) is
temporary closed for the next three months. This is to cater for our move to
our new building. We are expected to move into the new building by July 2008
and it will take us another month or so before we can rearrange our
specimens into the new facilities. The new building will increase our floor
space for specimens by two times. This is a much needed expansion.

We shall start to process request again soon after we complete the move,
hopefully by September 2008.

Thank you.

Sincerely

L.G. Saw
Director
Tropical Forest Biodiversity Centre
Forest Research Institute Malaysia (FRIM)
52109 Kepong
Malaysia