[Taxacom] accepted names using the uBio web services?

Ken-ichi Ueda kueda at ischool.berkeley.edu
Wed Jun 18 03:02:40 CDT 2008

Thanks, Paul.  I've actually been using Catalogue of Life and it's
wonderful for this very reason ... but uBio has way, way more names,
especially common names, which are especially important for my
project, which is targeted at amateur naturalists (check out
www.inaturalist.org if you're curious).

Are there other name services (with web services) that have have
accepted status AND have coverage anywhere close to uBio?

-Ken-ichi