[Taxacom] Wrongly named by scientists

Tony.Rees at csiro.au Tony.Rees at csiro.au
Mon Jun 30 22:45:07 CDT 2008

Actually, I'm personally looking forward to scientists naming the next 3m species or so out there (or is it 10m?) - so much more fun to be had giving things wrong names on purpose, then generating some news events when correcting them...

Tony Rees
Manager, Divisional Data Centre,
CSIRO Marine and Atmospheric Research