[Taxacom] Email contacts in India

Ma, Jinshuang jinshuangma at bbg.org
Sat Nov 1 09:46:29 CDT 2008

Dear Colleagues,

Do you have any email contacts with directors / curators of the herbaria
at ASSAM, CAL and DD in India? I have checked Herbarium database info
(within NYBG website) but the contacts from there either not working or
not available.

Any help are much appreciated, and thank you in advance.

Jinshuang

B. P.: Please email me by following contact, and thanks.

Jinshuang Ma, Ph.D.
Research Taxonomist, Brooklyn Botanic Garden
1000 Washington Avenue, Brooklyn, NY 11225-1099, USA

Emails: jinshuangma at bbg.org
or jinshuangma at gmail.com

Phone: 1-718-623-7357, Fax: 1-718-941-4774
www.bbg.org, www.metasequoia.org