[Taxacom] Wilf Schofield

Mary Barkworth Mary at biology.usu.edu
Fri Nov 7 11:20:59 CST 2008

Wilf Schofield died early on Nov. 5. His daughter Pam sent the following
message:

"It has been consoling to know that Dad felt so much love during this
difficult time.  I have appreciated all of your support in emails,
letters and visits.  I think Dad was perhaps waiting for Muriel to
arrive to assure him that I had someone to lean on when he was gone.

Please keep sending me your memories with Dad and any photos that you
feel appropriate.  In time I will have more information on how we can
come together to celebrate Dad's wonderful life".

Her email address is pamschofield at hotmail.com

Knowing that he had friends and admirers around the world, I have taken
the liberty of passing on Pam's message. I did not know him well - but I
am one of his admirers.
Mary

Associate Professor of Biology and
Director, Intermountain Herbarium