[Taxacom] dissapearing data

John Grehan jgrehan at sciencebuff.org
Fri Nov 7 11:38:11 CST 2008

My thanks to Alex and also Brent for directing me to the sources. Most
appreciated! I am grossly ignorant of this field of molecular data
storage. I was able to open the file, but it does not have the data
aligned between all the taxa. I suppose there is a simple way of doing
that which is familiar to those working with molecular data, but I will
have to do it laboriously by hand.

John Grehan

Eastern