[Taxacom] real molecular data

John Grehan jgrehan at sciencebuff.org
Thu Nov 13 13:02:11 CST 2008

I am aware that they were looking at ordinal relationships, and that
other segments of DNA might give more character states within the large
bodied hominioids. However, they did present the tree and I was
inerested to see what was in it. Regardless of their looking at ordinal
relationships, they did include more sequences and more primates for
comparison with large bodied hominoids than most other papers I have
looked at to date.

If you can cite what you would consider a definiting molecular study for
humans and chimps I would be interested.

John Grehan

Mol.