[Taxacom] real molecular data

John Grehan jgrehan at sciencebuff.org
Thu Nov 13 14:51:52 CST 2008

Just an added point on this. Prasad made similar comments about the
relative informativeness of his data for the hominoid clades, but he
could not come up with an example of a solid study when I asked.

Anyway, my point was that his data did support a human-chimp, and human
African clade, but this was only with a small outgroup representation as
so suffers the same failing present in most (all?) other molecular
studies on the phylogeny of large bodied hominoids.

John Grehan

Mol.