[Taxacom] Origin of New Caledonian Biogeography

Jody Haynes jody at plantapalm.com
Tue Nov 18 08:07:49 CST 2008

If the empirical data establish an correlation, then that is certainly good
(and useful) information. However, we all know that correlation does not
equal cause/effect; it merely provides a starting point for further work.
And in this particular case, it appears there are several possible
hypotheses to be tested.

Jody