[Taxacom] Fwd: Re: EuroGard congress

Jaakko Hyvönen jaakko.hyvonen at helsinki.fi
Tue Nov 25 13:30:39 CST 2008

Dear colleagues,  please, find below info about
the upcoming congress in Finland. If you need
further info, please, do NOT contact me. I am
sending this on behalf of a colleague
(leif.schulman at helsinki.fi) who is in charge.

--
Jaakko Hyvönen
Plant Biology (Biocenter 3), PO Box 65, FIN-00014 UNIV. HELSINKI, FINLAND

e-mail      jaakko.hyvonen at helsinki.fi
phone cell +358-(0)50-5171184
facsimile  +358-(0)9-19157788
skype       jaakkohyvonen +358-(0)3-74118298

http://www.helsinki.fi/~jhyvonen