[Taxacom] help on finding some papers

Antonio M. F. Aguiar amf.aguiar at netmadeira.com
Wed Nov 26 18:31:47 CST 2008

Dear friends,

I did not forgot to attach the file. It seems that it was filtered or erased
somewhere in the way. So, to avoid that it hapens again I am including the
text inside this message:
________________________
A phytochemical screening of some solanaceous plants. Phytosterol
and fatty acid constituents of Solanum elaeagnifolium and Solanum
nigrum in addition to preliminary pharmacological and antimicrobial
Investigation
Author(s): Hanna, Atef G.; Yassin, F. Y. S.; Allam, R. I.; Yassin, N.;
El-Kassaby, I.
Source: Egyptian Journal of Pharmaceutical Sciences Volume: 37 Issue: 1-6
Pages: 211-231 Published:
1996
Accession Number: PREV199799571292
Document Type: Article
Language: English
Address: Hanna, Atef G. ; Yassin, F. Y. S. ; Allam, R. I. ; Nat. Microbial
Prod. Dep., Natl. Res. Cent., Cairo,
Egypt
ISSN: 0301-5068
___________________________________
Fatty acid profiles of leaves of nine edible wild plants: An Australian
study
Author(s): Liu LX, Howe P, Zhou YF, Hocart C, Zhang R
Source: JOURNAL OF FOOD LIPIDS Volume: 9 Issue: 1 Pages: 65-71 Published:
MAR 2002
Document Type: Article
Language: English
KeyWords Plus: PORTULACA-OLERACEA; HUMAN-NUTRITION; PURSLANE
Reprint Address: Zhang, R (reprint author), Univ Wollongong, Smart Foods
Ctr, Wollongong, NSW 2522
Australia
Addresses:
1. Univ Wollongong, Smart Foods Ctr, Wollongong, NSW 2522 Australia
2. Univ Wollongong, Dept Biol Sci, Wollongong, NSW 2522 Australia
3. Australian Natl Univ, Res Sch Biol Sci, Canberra, ACT 2600 Australia
Publisher: FOOD NUTRITION PRESS INC, 6527 MAIN ST, P O BOX 374, TRUMBULL, CT
06611 USA
IDS Number: 540AW
ISSN: 1065-7258
_____________________________
Studies on lipids from two medicinal plant seed oils of Vidarbha
region
Author(s): Bhakare, H. A.; Kulkarni, A. S.; Khotpal, R. R.; Selokar, R. C.;
Sapkal, H. S.
Source: Indian Journal of Pharmaceutical Sciences Volume: 58 Issue: 3 Pages:
126-128 Published: 1996
Accession Number: PREV199799294861
Document Type: Article
Language: English
Address: Kulkarni, A. S. ; Dep. Oil and Paint Technol., Laximinarayan Inst.
Technol., Nagpur Univ., Nagpur
440 010, India
ISSN: 0250-474X
Fatty acids composition in the seminal oil of some Solanaceae
species
Author(s): GROSSO N R; ZYGADIO J A; ABBURRA R E; DECOLLATI N
Source: Herba Hungarica Volume: 30 Issue: 3 Pages: 41-46 Published: 1991
Accession Number: PREV199293130954
Document Type: Article
Language: ENGLISH
Address: GROSSO N R ; CATTEDRA QUIM ORG, FAC CIENCIAS EXACTAS FISICAS Y
NATURALES,
UNIV NACIONAL CORDOBA, AVDA VELEZ SARSFIELD 299, 5000 CORDOBA, ARGENTINA
ISSN: 0018-0580

I hope this is not too confusing.

Thanks!

Antonio M. Franquinho Aguiar
Co-Editor of Buletim MMF and Bocagiana Journals
Laboratorio de Qualidade Agricola
Divisão de Protecção das Plantas
Nucleo de Entomologia
Caminho dos Caboucos, 61
9135-372 Camacha, Madeira, Portugal
E-mails: antonioaguiar.sra at gov-madeira.pt; amf.aguiar at netmadeira.com;
amf.aguiar at gmail.com
Tel.: +351-291920119; Fax: +351-291922511; Cel.: +351-969246567