[Taxacom] State of biodiversity services

Shorthouse, David dshorthouse at eol.org
Tue Oct 7 13:34:33 CDT 2008

What strikes me beyond the "yippee, I'm online" or the "cripes, who do I
yell at?" is the pitiful number of DiGIR providers, especially when you
remove the dups or the multiple collections in a single institution. Surely
this can't be all of them?

P.S. your js embed script for Disqus does not work in IE.

David P. Shorthouse
Encyclopedia of Life - WorkBench
Woods Hole, MA
508-289-7493