[Taxacom] Conifer question

Paul van Rijckevorsel dipteryx at freeler.nl
Thu Sep 25 05:13:30 CDT 2008

Actually, in a case like this, the statement
    "[these] names ... are not validly published"
is both accurate and appropriate: that is the key information.

The statement
     "[these] names are not effectively published"
is certainly not MORE correct. It provides additional information,
indicating the reason WHY these are not validly published (out of several
reasons possible).

Paul