[Taxacom] Macroslope

Kleo Pullin kleopullin at pacbell.net
Sun Sep 28 14:29:36 CDT 2008

Robin,

A while ago I came across this word in a beautiful book about Siberian tigers.  The book is, "Riding the Tiger: Tiger Conservation in Human-Dominated Landscapes," edited by Richard Burge, John Seidensticker, Sarah Christie, Peter Jackson.   John Seidensticker is a big cat conservationist at the Smithsonian and might know the word or know which of the Russian authors of the papers to ask.

Let me know the answer, too.

Kleo Pullin