[Taxacom] Macroslope

Robin Leech releech at telusplanet.net
Sun Sep 28 17:46:13 CDT 2008

Hi All,

I found a Russian Geology paper that uses the word "macroslope".

Volodicheva, Natalya. [no date]  #15.  The Caucasus, p. 350-376, illust.
    IN: Maria Shahgedanova (ed.). The Physical Geography of Northern
Eurasia.

The text mentioned above is at least 1998, and "macroslope" is used but not
defined.

Robin