[Taxacom] Gratefull thanks!

sydney thony ndolo ebika sydneythony at yahoo.fr
Tue Dec 15 02:02:49 CST 2009

Dear all,
I thank you very much for accepting my subscription.

I am really interested in the scholarship you have for the PhD students according to "the Singapore Botanic Gardens
is pleased to offer an annual Humphrey Morrison Burkill Research
Fellowship on a competitive basis to a qualified botanist with special
interest in the flora of South East Asia". May I have more details, please?

I'm doing a MSc in the biodiversity and taxonomy of plants at the University of Edinburgh particularly the Royal Botanic Garden
Edinburgh.

Best wishes.

Sydney