[Taxacom] Proposed Amendment to the Code - 3rd instalment ofContributions to the Discussion on Electronic Publication published

Natalie Dale-Skey Papilloud n.dale-skey at nhm.ac.uk
Mon Dec 21 06:13:12 CST 2009

Dear everyone,

The third instalment of comments on the ICZN proposed amendment on
electronic-only publication (
http://www.iczn.org/electronic_publication.html) has been published in
the December issue of the BZN and is available online at
http://www.iczn.org/BZN66(4)_Contributions_to_the_Discussion_on_Electron
ic_Publication_III.pdf .

Best wishes

Natalie

Natalie Dale-Skey Papilloud

International Commission on Zoological Nomenclature,

Natural History Museum,

Cromwell Road,

London SW7 5BD.

Tel: +44 (0) 207 942 5653