[Taxacom] Proposed Amendment to the Code

Frank.Krell at dmns.org Frank.Krell at dmns.org
Wed Dec 23 17:19:36 CST 2009

"Split the taxonomic descriptions and actions from the paper and archive them separately in a freely accessible place."

That's what I try to get implemented in ZooBank. We have already support from major commercial publishers for this idea.

We will start drafting about 15 major policies on ZooBank functionality and registration in January. When we publish the policy draft for public discussion, everybody has the opportunity to discuss such ideas and whether and how to implement them.

Cheers

Dr Frank T. Krell
Curator of Entomology
Chair, ICZN ZooBank Committee