[Taxacom] Illustrating a phylogenetic tree with living plants?

Tony.Rees at csiro.au Tony.Rees at csiro.au
Mon Jan 5 00:41:50 CST 2009

Hi again,

You could always build this in paving and plants (includes the gymnosperms and ferns/allies for good measure):

http://www.cropsforhealth.colostate.edu/images/plant_family_tree_usbg.jpg

The original is credited to the USBG, however I did not find it on their site (with limited searching...)

This looks like it takes account of the latest research in the main...

Regards - Tony