[Taxacom] Illustrating a phylogenetic tree with living plants?

Uffelen, G. van (Gerda) Uffelen at hortus.leidenuniv.nl
Tue Jan 6 02:59:58 CST 2009

In 2005 the Hortus botanicus Leiden planted a completely new systematic garden, following the latest insights in plant taxonomy. We used Peter Stevens' Mobot site, as well as a provisional list made by David Mabberley for his Plant Book (2008), which has also been used in the 2005 edition of Heukels' Dutch Flora.
The systematic garden is described on our website, in Dutch - we are still working on an English version (see http://www.hortusleiden.nl/index.php/hortus_in_vogelvlucht/systeemtuin/een_nieuwe_systeemtuin
If you need more information, you're welcome to contact me!
Gerda