[Taxacom] Lacistemataceae fresh herbarium specimens required

taxonomist at lacistemataceae.org taxonomist at lacistemataceae.org
Thu Jan 8 07:49:45 CST 2009

Dear all

I am working on plant family Lacistemataceae for my current MSc. (go to
www.lacistemataceae.org for further information)/future Ph.D and
require fresh plant specimens to continue my research.

If any one out there is going plant collecting to the West Indies, Mexico,
Mesoamerica or South America and locates any Lacistema or Lozania plants
could you please send any duplicates to:

The Curator
Herbarium RNG
Harborne Building
The University of Reading
Whiteknights
READING  RG6 6AS
United Kingdom

Many thanks for any help you can provide.

Regards
Fee Young
MSc. Plant Diversity: taxonomy and evolution student
University of Reading, U.K.