[Taxacom] Lacistemataceae website

taxonomist at lacistemataceae.org taxonomist at lacistemataceae.org
Sat Jan 10 05:49:04 CST 2009

Dear John

Thank you very much for your email.

A detailed distribution map is currently in the planning stage and will be
added (I hope) by the end of this year.

As to the relationship of Lacistemataceae within Malpighales, may I point
you in the direction of the paper by Chase et. al. (2002) When in doubt,
put it in Flacourtiaceae: a molecular phylogenetic analysis based on
plastid rbcL DNA sequences, Kew Bulletin, Royal Botanic Gardens, Kew, Vol.
57(1) for further information on this topic.

Regards
Fee

RE: [Taxacom] Lacistemataceae fresh herbarium specimens required‏