[Taxacom] [tdwg] Semantic Web: What is a species?

Richard Zander Richard.Zander at mobot.org
Mon Jan 26 09:24:19 CST 2009

This is a good balance between scientific realism and total
subjectivity, but then what is the difference between treating something
as real for pragmatic purposes though harboring reservations, and
thinking it is real with no reservations? Feedback from the great Out
There when you are wrong?

Richard H. Zander
Voice: 314-577-0276
Missouri Botanical Garden