[Taxacom] (no subject)

Richard Pyle deepreef at bishopmuseum.org
Tue Jan 27 16:11:38 CST 2009

This is EXACTLY why I think it's good and healthy to have this conversation
every so often on Taxacom.  And this is also EXACTLY the reason why I always
leave these conversations with a slightly better understanding of the issue
than I had at the beginning.

Don, your post and associated analogy are elegant, enlightening, spot-on,
and required FAR fewer bytes of bandwidth than my clumsy pontifications.  My
hat's off to you, sir!

Aloha,
Rich