[Taxacom] Semantic Web: What is a species?

J. Kirk Fitzhugh kfitzhugh at nhm.org
Fri Jan 30 16:25:24 CST 2009

Actually, facts stand separate from observation statements. Observation
statements, as subject-predicate relations, are represented in a data
set. Observation statements don't become anything different.

Total evidence only comes into play when one addresses the explanatory
relevance of one set of observation statements to another set.

--
J. Kirk Fitzhugh, Ph.D.
e-mail: kfitzhug at nhm.org
http://www.nhm.org/research/annelida/staff.html