[Taxacom] ZooKeys facilitates discovery and access to ‘primary biodiversity data’ simultaneously with sc hola rly publication

Neal Evenhuis neale at bishopmuseum.org
Mon Jun 1 19:05:15 CDT 2009

Maybe you can clarify how the publication in
ZooKeys you are announcing differs from what
looks like the same thing that Rich Pyle
published in Zootaxa over a year ago. I thought
he was working with GBIF (as well as ICZN and
ZooBank) to achieve this.

http://www.mapress.com/zootaxa/2008/f/zt01671p031.pdf

The interactiveness to underlying LSIDs and other
metadata seem to be more robust than the article
you cite. But maybe I'm missing what makes the
ZooKeys article unique ....

-Neal