[Taxacom] Fading role of traditional taxonomists

Stuart Fullerton stuartf at pegasus.cc.ucf.edu
Wed Jun 3 05:56:32 CDT 2009

Where are all those wealthy Victorian-era patrons now that we really need them?

in case you have not noticed --- we are either dead or dying rapidly.
wanna buy a hummer?  :)

i have discovered that even within what little i try to do at this
university the "foundation" has not a clue as to what they are doing.

in order to provide stuff and $ for the student (s) that work(s) i must
put it in through the foundation.   within the last two months i have
been told that i have a surplus  of 7k   than a deficit of 147.00   and
today they say i owe them 14K. none of them are correct figures. oh
well.   gm here we come.  :)

cheers!  rof

--
Stuart M Fullerton ROF, Research Associate in charge of Arthropod
Collections (UCFC), Dept. of Biology, University of Central Florida, PO
Box 162368, Orlando, Florida, 32816-2368, USA. stuartf at pegasus.cc.ucf.edu
(407) 823-6540 (no voice mail) <http://biology.cos.ucf.edu/bugs/>