[Taxacom] Citing taxonomical works (was: decline and fall oftaxonomy)

Hovenkamp, P. (Peter) Hovenkamp at nhn.leidenuniv.nl
Thu Jun 18 07:25:25 CDT 2009

On this topic, see also:
Seifert, Crous & Frisvad 2008: Correcting the Impact Factors of
Taxonomic Journals by
Appropriate Citation of Taxonomy (ACT)
(http://www.persoonia.org/Issue/20/08.pdf).
These guidelines are currently also adopted by Blumea
(http://www.ingentaconnect.com/content/nhn/blumea/2008/00000053/00000003
/art00001).

Peter Hovenkamp
Nationaal Herbarium Nederland, Leiden branch
www.nationaalherbarium.nl