[Taxacom] [PS] orangutan outrage

John Grehan jgrehan at sciencebuff.org
Wed Jun 24 12:26:57 CDT 2009

Nick,

Thanks for providing the clarification. The points listed are very
reasonable. I can sympathize with the challenge of media communications.
In another article the theory was dismissed as "preposterous nonsense"
and "loopy", but by anonymous commentators. I have copied your comments
here to a couple of other list servers as well.

John Grehan