[Taxacom] private and public discussion

John Grehan jgrehan at sciencebuff.org
Sun Jun 28 09:13:18 CDT 2009

Michael Ivie got irate with me posting an uninvited communication that
he considered private. I have since told him that I am only interested
in debating on the list, not privately. He since sent me another email
anyway. Just to make it clear to him and anyone else, I am interested in
debate, but when it is started in a public forum such as this I am not
interested in then extending that into private debate - especially if my
views are being critiqued. I am not interested in arguing with
individuals. I am interesting in arguing with ideas.

John Grehan

Dr. John R. Grehan

Director of Science

Buffalo Museum of Science1020 Humboldt Parkway

Buffalo, NY 14211-1193

email: jgrehan at sciencebuff.org

Phone: (716) 896-5200 ext 372

Panbiogeography