[Taxacom] panbiogeography critique

mivie at montana.edu mivie at montana.edu
Sun Jun 28 14:31:40 CDT 2009

> non-comparable.  If you want someone to compare to, Trofim Lysenko is a
> better example given the players.

Yikes, you are correct.  I was referring to his scientific contributions,
which probably started out well meaning, then proved wrong-headed but he
would not back down and he ended up being dogmatically supported by a
vocal but mislead group of advocates. His crimes in the political realm
were horrible, and were not at all what I had in mind.  Thank you for
pointing out my error,

With appologies,

Michael Ivie