[Taxacom] the end is near

Sharkey, Michael J msharkey at uky.edu
Mon Jun 29 14:27:49 CDT 2009

Dear Mike (et al.),
     I think that you have done a great job in this and I admire your tenacity. Your arguments have been very eloquent, and convincing to all but the few who will not listen to logic in this matter. Your work is finished and I think that there is little point in carrying on.
Mike
P.S. John, please stop.

Michael Sharkey
Professor