[Taxacom] the end is near

John Grehan jgrehan at sciencebuff.org
Mon Jun 29 14:36:35 CDT 2009

I am not aware that Michael Sharkey is acting as an official sensor. If
I am being asked to stop because he does not like my point of view then
I feel I cannot oblige.

He is welcome to use the delete button, just as I do when there are
topics posted on TAXACOM that do not interest me.

It is my understanding that TAXACOM contributions still depend on who
wants to bother contributing.

If I get sufficiently bored I might drop the subject (or subjects) or I
might not.

John Grehan