[Taxacom] Internet resources in Taxonomy page - new version under construction

Michael Heads michael.heads at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 30 02:54:18 CDT 2009

Dear Tony,

Fantastic!! This is just what I've been looking for. Congratulations.

Here are two suggestions: http://www.iucnredlist.org/  This has the best maps of primates and many other mammals (with detailed notes) that I've found anywhere. Lots of other groups are also well-covered, especially frogs.

http://www.tropicos.org/   The best site I've found for tropical American plants.

Michael Heads

Wellington, New Zealand.

My papers on biogeography are at: http://tiny.cc/RiUE0