[Taxacom] hominid evidence

John Grehan jgrehan at sciencebuff.org
Tue Jun 30 10:44:53 CDT 2009

Fred is right in anticipating other misfits. They often get downplayed
because other parts fit and that is enough. I've sometimes thought about
compiling examples, but never have the time. In hominid origins there
have been some molecular trees supporting humans and chimpanzees, but
then have incongruous results for other primate taxa, and some that are
congruent for primate taxa, but incongruent for other mammals.

John

ur