[Taxacom] Re; Research Assistant ? Solanaceae DNA Taxonomy

Edward Baker edwbaker at googlemail.com
Tue Apr 6 18:17:37 CDT 2010

There's very little I can do about it as it was posted on behalf of someone
else, and I have no say in the recruitment process.

Points about more open formats are fair, but personally I would choose
"Microsoft Office xxx" from the Save As option in OpenOffice, or any other
major office suite.

Edward Baker
edwbaker at gmail.com | edward.baker at nhm.ac.uk | e.baker at physics.org
Skype: ewb1985 | Mobile: 07761807048 | Twitter: edwbaker
phasmida.speciesfile.org | phasmid-study-group.org
mauritiusbeetles.myspecies.info