[Taxacom] Re; Research Assistant ? Solanaceae DNA Taxonomy

Robert Mill R.Mill at rbge.ac.uk
Wed Apr 7 06:19:36 CDT 2010

Hi everyone

Can't resist pointing out that no one seems to have noticed so far that potential candidates for this Solanaceae position appear to have just over ten years to prepare for their interviews .... maybe a schoolkid would like the job once they've gone through university and done their PhD??

"*Closing date* - Monday 3 May 2010; interviews in week commencing 24 May 2020"

Dr Robert Mill
Gymnosperm Systematist
Royal Botanic Garden Edinburgh
20A Inverleith Row