Paul Kirk p.kirk at cabi.org
Fri Apr 9 01:29:50 CDT 2010

the problem IS the taxonomist ... they are capability driven rather than
customer led ... with obvious consequences.

same thing has happened with the name of the organism which is one of
the largest causes of death in ummunocompromised people ... pneumocystis
carinii - became pneumocystis jirovecii ... but it's more complicated
than the Drosophila case.

Paul