Geoff Read gread at actrix.gen.nz
Fri Apr 9 03:07:02 CDT 2010

Talking of total red herrings. What about the renaming of Mao Zedong (Mao
Tse-Tung)?  Who do we blame for that one?  And those big corporations
which call themselves and their products by words that most of us always
thought had other common meanings. They shouldn't be allowed to do it.

In Pneumocystis is it that one species was split into two in the same
genus? With evidence based reasons for so doing or not? And if with reason
the problem with that is what? The claimed new knowledge must not have an
effect on namings? Ain't possible.