[Taxacom] outline maps available for Vanuatu

Lyn.Craven at csiro.au Lyn.Craven at csiro.au
Thu Apr 15 23:43:00 CDT 2010

With apologies for cross posting,

Some months back, I needed an outline mape of the Vanuatu archipelago, for mapping some plant distributions.    Nothing suitable could be located, but a colleague provided a reference to a map that showed promise as a starting point.

With some modifications by our graphics unit, quite a good map has been produced, IMHO.   There are two versions, one with an insert of the SW Pacific showing the location of the archipelago, and the other with the archipelago map alone for use in second or more maps within the same paper.

These are available, gratis, from me.   You may like to pass this email onto any of your colleagues who work on the SW Pacific biota, but who do not subscribe to either of these lists.

Regards,     Lyn

******************************

Lyn A. Craven
Emeritus Principal Research Scientist