[Taxacom] Family Chilodontidae - unresolved homonyminCharaciformes and Gastropoda?

Dan Lahr daniel.lahr at gmail.com
Sun Apr 25 21:08:43 CDT 2010

Hi all,

I'm a bit confused. Why is Chilodontidae not pre-occupied by the
ciliate family name? At the time these were treated as animals
(Infusoria), insn't this provisioned by Article 2? I know it gets more
complicated when protists come into the picture, but that is where my
interest lies...

Dan

--
Daniel Lahr